36 Senior Speakers Including L’Oréal, Debenhams, Benefit & NARS To Tackle Hot Emerging Beauty Trends & Innovations In Just 8 Weeks In Central London
Harnessing Real-World Digital Customer & Retailing Insights With The Latest New Hot Trends For Profitable, Inspirational Innovations In Beauty: Boost Business Turnover With Engaging, Influential & Exciting Product & Marketing Innovations Across Digital, Social Media & In-Store…PLUS L’Oréal Just Confirmed To Speak!
PLUS! Join your peers on 28th September at the separately-bookable, pre-conference Social Media In Beauty Day:
Successfully Engage, Influence & Monetise Beauty Audiences On Social Media: Utilise Winning Engagement, Interactive Content & Influential Blogger Outreach To Grow Following & Results Across All Your Social Media Channels – 28th September 2016, Asia House, Central London.
Boost Business Turnover By Harnessing Tomorrow’s Hot Trends To Create Exciting, Influential Beauty Brand Innovations & Hard-Hitting Marketing Across Digital & In-Store
- Inspire & Innovate With Tomorrow’s Hot Beauty Trends: Stay at the heart of what beauty customers want to create exciting brand innovation and hard-hitting marketing
- Real-World Customer Insight, Routines & Behaviours: Stay relevant, innovative and engaging with insight-driven brand and marketing strategies
- Digital Innovations To Boost Profit & Showcase The Best Of Beauty: Take full advantage of the evolving digital landscape to turn visits and engagement into profit
- Engaging Social Media Strategies: Increase engagement, awareness and purchase with cut-through content on social media
- Drive Beauty Innovation To The Next Level: What’s the next big trend, technology or ingredient? Get ahead of the curve and monetise long-term beauty innovation
- Harness Top Retailing Trends To Win The Buyer & Stand-Out In-Store & Online: What gets a retailer’s attention and what’s next for beauty retail?
- Attention-Grabbing Product Launch Case Studies: The lessons learned on bringing real-world insight and trends to create commercially-successful beauty brands and innovation
- Maximum Impact, Seamless Multi-Channel Marketing: Capitalise on beauty trends and innovations to create next-level, personal marketing across the channel mix to encourage customers to checkout, again and again
PLUS! This Beauty Trends & Innovations Conference Features:
- 35 Senior Beauty Specialists From Leading Retailers, Brands & Media In In Inspiring Day
- 1 Unmissable Social Media In Beauty Day – Successfully Engage, Influence & Monetise Beauty Audiences On Social Media
- 97% Average Delegate Satisfaction Rating
- 6 Informal Peer-To-Peer Roundtable Discussions: A) Natural & Organic B) Health & Wellbeing C) International Trends D) Sustainability E) Personalisation F) Holistic Health & The Beauty Industry Impact
- Category Trends Spotlights: A) Cosmetics B) Fragrance C) Hair D) Skin & Anti-Aging E) Nails F) Male Grooming H) BB Creams H) Spa
- 3 Double Perspectives: 1) Leveraging Digital 2) Social Media 3) Product Launches
- 9 In-Depth Sessions Focused On Your Hottest Beauty Marketing Topics
- Trends & Innovations Panel Discussion
- Social Media Q&A & Panel Discussion
- R&D Beauty Innovations Panel Discussion
- Retailer Experiences Panel Discussion
- 2 Conference Chairman
- 1 ‘Meet The Speakers’ Area
- Facilitated Networking Hosts
- Open Q&A
Real Insight From 35 Leading Beauty Brands & Retailers In Just One Day: Hot Trends & Innovations ★ Customer Trends & Behaviours ★ Leveraging Digital ★ Social Media ★ Category Trends Spotlights ★ R&D Beauty Innovation ★ Product Launch ★ Retailer Experiences ★ Multi-Channel Marketing ★ Social Media Q&A ★ Trends Spotlight Discussions
Can you help beauty companies secure greater exposure, engagement and profits? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes today for just £2,499 +VAT. Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Beauty Trends & Innovations Conference - Real Insight, New Inspiration: To view the full conference programme, click here.
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting & Morning Chairman’s Remarks
TRENDS & INNOVATIONS – KEY OPINION LEADERS INSPIRE
09.15 New For 2016! Trends To Inspire & Innovate Beauty With On-Trend, Bespoke Products
- Antoine Levy, Regional Marketing & Communications Director, Europe, NARS Cosmetics
- Nidhima Kohli, CEO, My Beauty Matches – RETAILER
- Charlotta Perlangeli, General Manager, NUDE Skincare
- Louise Riby, Managing Director, Elemental Herbology
- Aaron Chatterley, Founder & Deputy Chairman, Feelunique – RETAILER
CUSTOMER TRENDS & BEHAVIOURS
09.45 Aligning With Real-World Customer Insight & Behaviours For Relevant, On-Trend Beauty Products
Tory Wilson, Head of Product Development, Nails Inc
10.10 How To Find The Innovation That Is Already Within Your Grasp
Kevin Davis, Creative Director, The Designlab
10.30 Informal Networking & Morning Refreshments
LEVERAGING DIGITAL – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
11.00 Fully Leveraging Digital To Boost Profits & Engage With Customers To Showcase Beauty Products & Innovations
11.00 Perspective One
Joël Palix, Chief Executive Officer, Feelunique – RETAILER
11.20 Perspective Two
Emma Lowry, Head of Digital, Strategy & Commercial Integration, AVON
SOCIAL MEDIA – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
11.40 Increasing Beauty Engagement, Awareness & Purchase On Social Media With Next-Level Content, Technologies & Strategy
11.40 Perspective One
Charlotte Abercron, Co-MD, GLOSSYBOX UK & Ireland
12.00 Perspective Two
Lara Dunn, Head of Health & Beauty, Woman&Home
Want More On Social Media? Join this year’s separately-bookable, pre-conference Social Media In Beauty Day featuring Superdrug, Model’s Own and Pai Skincare. Click here to view the full agenda.
SOCIAL MEDIA Q&A PANEL DISCUSSION
12.20 Hear first-hand insight from beauty influencers on the latest trends, innovations and collaboration opportunities which are grabbing their attention on social media.
- Aaman Birk, eCommerce & Digital Co-ordinator, Benefit Cosmetics
- Michele Scott-Lynch, Founder & Owner, Bouclème,
- Alex Grogan, Co-Founder, ManCave
12.45 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
13.15 Informal Roundtable Discussions & Peer Brainstorming
A) Natural & Organic
Channelling customer passion for natural and organic to create transparent, bespoke products without costing the earth.
B) Health & Wellbeing
Exploring health and wellbeing beauty to provide tangible benefits to customers and position the brand for growth.
C) International Trends
From America to Korea, what are the latest beauty routines and trends we can utilise to boost uptake and reach across ethnicities?
The latest on tailoring beauty for the ethical, sustainable consumer – from water usage to sustainable sourcing.
Harnessing the latest technologies and trends to develop custom-built, personal beauty.
F) Holistic Health & The Beauty Industry Impact
What is holistic health and how is it impacting the beauty industry? From Collagen enriched foods that enhance skin beauty and more, what are the triggers and barriers to understanding and engagement?
Andy Wardlaw, Marketing & Insights Director, MMR Research Worldwide
13.45 Afternoon Chairman’s Remarks
R&D BEAUTY INNOVATIONS – PANEL DISCUSSION
14.00 R&D Views – New For 2016! Trends, Technologies, Ingredients & Regulation, Where Will We Drive Beauty Innovation Next?
- Xavier Ormancey, Head of Research & Innovation, GROUPE ROCHER
- Paolo Camattari, Formulation Technology Manager, Oriflame
- Dr. Andrea Mitarotonda, Head of R&D, Neal’s Yard Remedies
PRODUCT LAUNCH CASE STUDY – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
14.30 From Concept To Launch: Unveiling Winning, Attention-Grabbing Products & Integrated Campaigns In Today’s Saturated Market
14.30 Perspective One
Karen Cullen, Head of Marketing – UK, Yardley London
Jeeta Mona, Group Product Manager, Yardley London
14.50 Perspective Two
Sarah Cross, Co-Founder, CODE Beautiful
15.10 Case Study With Webb deVlam
Nikki Austin, Directory of Strategy, Webb deVlam London LLP
15.30 Informal Networking & Afternoon Refreshment Break With Category-Specific Networking Zones
Category Trends Spotlights
Choose your category and share experiences, lessons learned and what’s next amongst industry peers over your afternoon coffee.
A) Cosmetics: Exploring future and current cosmetics trends for beneficial, top-tier products and innovations
Mili Unjia, Global Product Manager, Rimmel/Manhattan Global
B) Fragrance: A look to tomorrow’s ingredients, compounds and trends which will excite customers and bring new profits
C) Hair: From hair loss prevention to hair health, what are the new trends and innovations improving feel, condition and boosting category growth?
D) Skin & Anti-Aging: What’s next for creating bespoke, maximum-impact skincare products which boost skincare health and stay on-trend?
E) Nails: Cutting-edge nail products and innovations which boost nail health and excite customers
F) Male Grooming: Finding the growth opportunities in male grooming and the short to medium-term trends
G) BB Creams: What’s the next hot trend for BB creams?
H) Spa: Exploring lucrative spa opportunities and investing in tomorrow’s distribution channels
RETAILER EXPERIENCES – PANEL DISCUSSION
16.00 Harnessing The Latest Retailing Trends For Winning Buyer Pitches & Stand-Out Products In-Store & Online
- Sarah Sian, Online Beauty Editor, Debenhams – RETAILER
- Debra Watson, Buyer Health & Beauty, New Look – RETAILER
- Tracy Van Heusden, Beauty Buyer – Europe, TJX Europe – RETAILER
- Sandra Vallow, Beauty Buying Director, QVC – RETAILER
- Claire Levick, Senior Health & Beauty Buyer, Wilko – RETAILER
16.45 Delivering Maximum Impact, Seamless Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns & Experiences For The Beauty Customer
Tom Stone, Senior Product Manager, L’Oreal
17.05 Official Close Of 2016 Conference
Prepare for the main conference day at this separately-bookable, pre-conference, Social Media In Beauty Day on 28th September 2016
Successfully Engage, Influence & Monetise Beauty Audiences On Social Media
Utilise Winning Engagement, Interactive Content & Influential Blogger Outreach To Grow Following & Results Across All Your Social Media Channels
09.15 Creating Competitive Social Media Strategies Which Increase Beauty Brand Engagement On Social Media
Lauren Smith, Social Media Manager, Cosmopolitan, Hearst Magazines
TRENDS & CHANNELS – PANEL DISCUSSION
10.00 Harnessing The Latest & Future Social Media Channel Trends To Grow Following, Results & Engagement
- Heidi Walkington, Social Media Manager, Model’s Own
- Natalie Higton, Senior Brand Manager: Digital & Content, Revlon
- Nidhima Kohli, CEO, My Beauty Matches – RETAILER
- Emma Thornton, Marketing & PR Manager, Pai Skincare
10.45 Informal Networking & Morning Refreshments
11.15 Boosting Beauty Customer Engagement With Interactive, Customer-Led Content On Social Media
Mhairi Veall, Marketing Communications Manager, Superdrug – RETAILER
11.45 Informal Beauty Social Media Discussion Zones
A) Video & Social Media
B) Social Media Integration
C) Best-In-Class Twitter
D) Social Media & Young People
12.15 Bonus Session: Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. To get involved in The Social Media In Beauty Day, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
12.35 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
13.35 Tips & Tricks For Blogger Outreach & Fostering Conversation With Your Beauty Brand
Rebecca Lee, UK PR Manager, Oskia Skincare
14.20 Bonus Session: Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. To get involved in The Social Media In Beauty Day, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com for more details.
14.40 Informal Networking & Afternoon Refreshments
INSTAGRAM – CASE STUDY
15.10 Growing Followers, Results & Engagement For Beauty Brands With Best-In- Class Instagram
Megan Gunn, Social Media Manager, Feelunique
YOUTUBE – CASE STUDY
15.35 Capitalising On The Power Of YouTube To Tell Impactful Stories & Grow Beauty Brand Awareness
16.00 Close Of Pre-Conference Social Media In Beauty Day
Additional Speakers To Be Confirmed. Please check the website for updates and newly confirmed speakers.
Are you interested in getting involved with The Beauty Trends & Innovations Conference – New Insight, New Inspiration? For more information, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.