Europe's Brand-Led, Premier Beauty Trends & Innovations Conference Is Back & Set To Be Better Than Ever Before! 97% Average Satisfaction Rate At 2019 Conference.
Beauty trends, innovations and marketing professionals from across the beauty industry will unite once again at Europe's industry-leading Beauty Trends & Innovations Conference - Real Insight, Future Inspiration in London on 23rd September 2020. Tackling your toughest challenges and sharing the latest insight to monetise the hottest beauty trends for show-stopping campaigns and profitable products... don't miss your opportunity to be part of it! Secure your seat here and save up to £309 on your ticket! PLUS! Don't miss The Social Media In Beauty Day. Find out more here >
Julia Risk Redmond
Head of Trade Marketing
Senior Cosmetic Scientist - Product Design
Director of Brand Communications
Be The First To See The 2020 Conference Brochure:
Get Involved In The Beauty Trends & Innovations Conference!
Here's what previous sponsors of our beauty conferences have to say:
‘You know its been a day well spent when you run out of handouts!'
‘Global contacts and senior decision makers.’
‘Solid set of attendees; good ratio clients to vendors.’
You'll be in safe hands. Here's what previous attendees of our beauty conferences have to say:
‘Informative and engaging. Fantastic speakers and a great forum for networking with peers and industry experts.’
‘A truly inspiring day with an abundance of information and insight from an array of people and backgrounds.’
‘A great broad insight into some key players in the beauty industry!’
‘Excellent topics, content, speakers and inspiration.’
‘Great opportunity to network and hear from a variety of clients to inspire our roles and brands.’
‘Informative and inspirational!’
‘Fabulously organised providing the right mix of networking and trend-led learning.’
‘Resourceful, professional and engaging!’
‘Every single presentation was eye opening and interesting.’
Take A Look At Our Sister Events - The Cosmetic & Beauty Regulations Conference
Business-Critical Cosmetics & Beauty Regulatory Updates: Ensure Full Compliance, Substantiate Claims, Mitigate Risks & Prepare For Changes. EU & Brexit Regulations • Claims • China • Ingredients • Labelling • Consumer Trends • Animal Testing • USA • CBD • Natural • What’s Next
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 29th April 2020, One America Square, Central London
14 Leading Beauty & Cosmetics Brands Share & Discuss The Latest Essential Updates To Regulations Across The EU, China & The USA & New Ingredient Regulations From Natural To CBD, To Ensure Compliance In Claims & Labelling & Prepare For Post-Brexit Changes To Remain Up-To-Date & Compliant Across All Products
- Stay Ahead Of The Game With Key Regulatory Changes & Updates: Brexit, EU regulation, uncertain times… prepare for changes and guarantee compliance
- Substantiate Your Claims! Meet scientific requirements, clarify parameters, substantiate claims and attain international compliance to achieve transparency across your product range
- Maximise Opportunities In China: Get up to speed with complex regulations – from animal testing to claims, packaging and labelling for successful launches in China
- Keep Up With New Ingredient Legislation & Updates: Ensure compliance and product safety with up-to-the-minute ingredients updates
- Meet Regulatory Requirements With Accurate Labelling: Prepare for times of change and be ready to update your labelling to achieve compliant products and happy customers
- The Animal Testing Challenge: Banned or mandatory, can your products comply internationally and remain cruelty free?
- Understand Regulation & Compliance Across The Pond In The US: Align regulation across all 52 states
- What’s Legal & Where In The World Of CBD? Substantiate CBD claims and comply with regulation across the industry to work with the world’s hottest ingredient
- Can You Tick The “Natural” Box? From ingredients to packaging, what are the requirements to hit the natural claim?
- What’s Next For Cosmetic & Beauty Regulation & Consumer Trends? From consumer trends to new global intelligence, what is on the horizon and are you prepared for upcoming regulatory changes?
Winning Beauty, Cosmetics & Skincare Formulation & Product Development Which Deliver On Consumer, Ingredient & Market Trends. Natural Products • Ingredients • Sustainability & Packaging • Marketing Vs. Science: Consumer (Mis) Communication • Consumer Trends • Regulation & Claims • Product Development • Microbiomes • Personalisation • Global Aspect • Skin Protection
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 22nd September 2020, Asia House, Central London
19 Skincare, Beauty & Cosmetics Professionals Share Hard-Won Insights & Experiences To Achieve Stand-Out Product Formulation, Rigorous Compliance & Claims & Keep Pace With The Latest Consumer Trends Around New Ingredients, Naturals, Sustainability & Packaging, Microbiomes & Personalisation
- Not-To-Be-Missed New Ingredient & Raw Material Trends: Update your go-to list of ingredients, raw materials and emerging actives for value-adding, best-selling formulations and products
- Formulate For Success In Natural Beauty, Cosmetics & Skincare: Overcome technical hurdles for high-performance, high-profit products
- Sustainability & Packaging – Beyond Greenwashing: Deliver stable, eco-friendly products and reduce end-to-end environmental impact
- Capitalise On Macro Consumer Trends & Purchasing Drivers: Translate the latest consumer data and behaviours into successful consumer-focussed product formulation
- (Mis)Communication: From Science To Marketing To Consumers: Bridge the gap between marketing and science to combat misinformation and separate science fact from science fiction
- Evolving UK & International Regulations, Claims Substantiation & Labelling: Proactively tackle regulatory uncertainty for compliant product launches and customised claims for every market
- The Future Of The Microbiome: From regulation to the host and environmental interactions, the latest updates to capitalise on the microbiome
- Product Development - From Concept To Launch: Streamline NPD strategies for fast formulation and quick-to-market product design
- Snapshot Case Studies: Personalisation - From Concept To Market • Formulate For International Audiences • Skin Protection • Technology & Testing