Book A Virtual Pass Before 5pm Today For Just £224*! New Inspirations From 29 Beauty Brands As They Rethink & Update Their Show-Stopping Brand Strategies For Our Changed Reality
New Visions For A New Beauty Landscape: Monetise The Hottest Beauty Trends Today With On-Trend Product Innovations & On-Point Marketing Strategies. Skyrocket Sales, Inspire Customers & Showcase Your Beauty Brand With Unmissable E-Commerce, Online, Social & Influencer Strategies • Invaluable Customer, Shopper, Retailing, Natural & Sustainable Insights • Profitable R&D, Ingredients & Packaging Trends.
A One-Day, Industry-Led Virtual Conference & Networking Event, 15th September 2021. Group Discounts - Send 4 For 3! Call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.
08.40 Registration, Informal Networking & GIC Opening Remarks
09.00 Morning Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Anna Crawford, Head Of Marketing, Amanda Harrington London
Steven Faye, Managing Director, KIKO Milano
HOT TRENDS & INNOVATIONS - Q&A PANEL
09.10 Disrupt & Dominate In This New Beauty Sphere With The Hottest Trends, Game-Changing Innovations, Inspiring Consumer Insights & Show-Stopping Brand Strategies
- Stand out from the crowd by capitalising on the hottest trends for 2021 and beyond for on-trend beauty products and on-point brand strategies
- 2020 changed the beauty game completely… react, adapt and innovate strategies by keeping pace with the ever-changing consumer buying habits to drive sales forward and grow brand awareness
- What macro trends will shape the beauty landscape next, and how can you ensure you stay ahead of the curve?
- International inspiration: explore some of the hottest international trends for increased engagement and sales-boosting product success
Lou Bennett, Marketing Director, Benefit Cosmetics UK & Ireland
Sophie Bryant, Head of Marketing, Tangle Teezer
Ron Robinson, Founder & CEO, BeautyStat Cosmetics
Amy Catton, Beauty Trends & Insight Manager, Walgreens Boots Alliance
Gayathri Nagarajan, Client Partner, Traackr
CUSTOMER INSIGHTS & SHOPPER BEHAVIOURS
09.40 Outshine Competition, Drive Strong Brand Engagement & Skyrocket Sales By Monetising The Seismic Shifts In Consumer Behaviours & Buying Habits Post-Covid
- 2020 saw an accelerated pattern of consumer behaviour shifts… from bricks and mortar to e-commerce and social media – how are your consumers shopping today, and where are they buying from?
- Engage, influence and target consumers with tailored products and consumer-driven content and campaigns which suit your consumers’ changing beauty needs
- The return of the in-store shopping experience! Uncover new, creative and innovative methods of bringing the shopper experience to life to create the ultimate stand-out in-store experience
Grace Vernon, Global Cultural Insight & Trends Lead, Walgreens Boots Alliance
Optimising The Customer Journey Through Third-Party Data
10.00 Optimising The Customer Journey Through Third-Party Data
Christian Eckley, CEO, mmi Analytics
10.15 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
10.45 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
SKY-HIGH ONLINE SALES - Double Perspective
11.00 Drive E-Commerce Success & Dominate Sales Online By Exploiting Cutting-Edge Digital & Tech
- In a fast-moving, competitive online environment, discover how to react quickly, interact with consumers and increase brand visibility and product promotion online
- As the retail market shifts and e-commerce reaches new levels, adapt your strategies to ensure you are at the forefront of digital innovation
- Uncover exceptional online engagement and sales strategies which secure maximum brand exposure
- Explore game-changing tech advances in AI and VR to drive business online and see your sales sky-rocket
11.00 Perspective One
Adam Wright, Head of Digital – Northern Europe, Beiersdorf
11.20 Perspective Two
Alex Grogan, Co-Founder & CEO, ManCave Ltd
SUSTAINABILITY & PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
11.40 Attract Attention, Exceed Consumer Expectations & Boost Brand Image With Inspiring, Sustainable, Cost-Effective Products & Packaging
- From materials used to colour selection, uncover the latest design innovations driving forward changes in sustainable beauty packaging today
- Surpass competition with market-leading packaging! How can brands create environmentally-friendly packaging whilst maintaining a premium design?
- Refill schemes, minimal waste and products designed to be easily dispensed… stay ahead of the game by exploring the latest trends in packaging to fulfil consumers’ ever-growing sustainable desires
- How can you create inspiring, sustainable products with eco-friendly packaging within budget?
Jayn Sterland, Managing Director, Weleda UK
WINNING SOCIAL & INFLUENCER STRATEGIES - Q&A PANEL
12.00 Showcase Your Brand On Social! Captivate Consumers, Guarantee Engagement & Prove Social ROI With Impactful & Streamlined Social Media & Influencer Strategies
- TikTok, Instagram, Clubhouse… deep dive into the hottest platforms to invest your time and money in right now for sky-high engagement and interaction
- Explore how beauty brands can maximise the latest technology, channels, platforms and features to stay at the forefront of your consumers’ minds
- How can you establish an authentic voice on social which really resonates with consumers today?
- Establish real-world KPIs which prove social ROI and take your beauty brand to the next level by converting likes into sales
- What is the future of social in beauty? Trend forecasting for 2021 and beyond
Kelsey Page, Global Social Media Director, L’Oréal Luxe
Flora Coluccia, Head of Communication & Influencer Marketing, Lancôme
Tamar Koifman, Global Communications & Influencer Marketing Director, Wella
Nora Zukauskaite, Global Head of Marketing, Ciaté London; Skin Proud & Lottie London
Christa de Wal, Head of Marketing, Holland & Barrett Benelux
12.30 Strategies To Win On Clubhouse
Discuss strategies and get fresh insights into how to maximise Clubhouse for your brand. To get started now, you might want to follow the moderator of this room on Clubhouse: @SebastianKraft
Sebastian Kraft, General Manager & Founder, NORDIC NAVAL
12.50 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
13.50 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
RETAILING INSIGHTS - Q&A PANEL
14.00 Your Questions Answered! Guarantee Your Beauty Products Stand Out In-Store & Online With First-Hand, Unmissable Insights From The Top Retailers Today
- The shifting powers and new reality of beauty powerhouses: what is the vision for the future, and how will retail models change?
- 2020 saw a dramatic shift in the retail market, so what is it retailers are looking for today, and what do you need to do to create an unstoppable retail strategy which ensures profit in a competitive and challenging market?
- How are retailers responding to the latest trends, and what do they want from the products on their shelves or sites?
- The global pandemic has radically impacted retailer and customer shopping habits… explore the latest retailer perspectives on consumer habits, product innovations and marketing strategies to boost sales
- From online to in-store: how do online retailers differentiate in strategy and buying from in-store retailer giants?
Aaron Chatterley, Founder, Feelunique
Rebecca Overton, Beauty Buyer, Marks and Spencer
Stacia Prince, International Buying Director, Cult Beauty
Hannah Taylor, Senior Buyer, Next
Rebecca Wicks, Buying Manager, Beauty, Sainsbury’s
Joel Palix, Non-Executive Director, GOODIEBOX
KEY NOTE SESSION
14.30 Bonus Session Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
Kristi Vannatter, AVP of Business Development, Perfect Corp.
INGREDIENTS FOR YOUR WISH-LIST
14.45 Examine The Next Must-Have Ingredients & Successfully Substantiate Claims To Suit Increasingly Ingredient-Savvy Consumers For Trusted Products & Ultimate Conversions
- Succinic Acid, CBD, Cica, Retinol… what are the next must-have ingredients that you should be looking into now?
- It’s what’s inside that counts… as purchasing decisions are becoming ever more dependent on ingredients, ensure you are substantiating claims and communicating effectively to drive sales
- Incorporate your product ingredients into your marketing strategies to promote benefits, satisfy the educated consumer and influence consumers’ buying habits
Fraser Fergie, Head of Product Innovation, This Works
15.05 Join Dr. Murad as he examines how the Covid-19 pandemic has exacerbated cultural stress (the 24-hour stress of modern living).
Dr. Howard Murad M.D.. FAAD, Founder, Murad, LLC
15.25 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
15.40 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
PIONEERING NATURAL BEAUTY
16.10 Natural, The New Norm? Fulfil Consumer Demands & Create Products Which Deliver On Ingredients, Functionality & Claims To Win Consumer Trust & Boost Loyalty
- Natural, vegan, green, clinical, clean beauty… monetise the hottest trends in your packaging, ingredients and marketing strategies for 2022 and beyond
- With the ever-increasing shift in consumer consciousness, how can brands use ‘natural’ to build brand positioning?
- Establish an authentic voice as an ethical natural beauty brand by successfully communicating your green and cruelty-free presence to consumers
- Determine how your brand can best fit into the eco-friendly narrative by producing natural, organic and safe beauty products
Elise Courson, Marketing Manager, Le Petit Marseillais, Johnson & Johnson
16.30 Translate Consumer Insights, Market Trends & Innovations Into Pioneering Beauty Products Which Captivate Consumers
- Deliver impressive ROI and make your mark with ground-breaking products and game-changing R&D by identifying new product development opportunities
- Determine where beauty innovation is heading next by examining the latest trends, technologies, ingredients and regulations
- Overcome the technical barriers of delivering diverse products whilst remaining natural, responsible and cruelty-free
- Drive innovation forward by exploring opportunities to provide a more inclusive range of products which cater to diverse beauty
Dr. Natasha Williams O'Hanlon, Director Scientific Branding & Sustainability, Oriflame
16.50 Breakthrough Skincare Technology Post-COVID!
Hear the latest insights on Avon’s new breakthrough proprietary technology in skincare called PROTINOL.
Anna Chokina, Vice President Global Make-Up, Avon
17.10 Afternoon Chair’s Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference