Drive Sales Online & In-Store By Captivating Customers With Inspiring Product & Marketing Strategies: Monetise The Hottest Beauty Trends For Show-Stopping Campaigns & Profitable Innovations.
Fresh Insights To Engage Customers With Stand-Out Digital, Social & Influencer Marketing. Capitalise On The Latest Consumer, Shopper, Retailer & International Trends, Disrupt The Market With Lucrative R&D & Game-Changing Ingredients, Vegan, Natural & Sustainable Packaging
Europe’s Leading Must-Attend, Brand-Led Beauty Conference & Networking Event, 26th September, New Luxury Venue - One Great George Street, London. Download The Brochure. Book Before 7th June & Save Between £150 & £309.
08.30 Registration, Morning Coffee & Objective Setting
09.00 GIC Welcome & Interactive Voting Introduction
Global Digital Business Development & Digital Transformation Director
Molton Brown (KAO)
TRENDS & INNOVATIONS FORECASTING - PANEL
09.15 Get Ahead Of The Game & Take The Industry By Storm With The Big Trend Predictions For 2018 & Beyond
- With the hottest beauty trends constantly shifting, what macro trends can we forecast for the future and how can we stay ahead of the curve?
- What is the next big thing in international, gender neutrality, ingredients, product and packaging? What can we expect to take the beauty industry by storm in the next 5 years?
- Eyes open and ears to the floor – swoop in and fill the big gaps in the market, make your mark and really reap the benefits of being irresistibly on-trend
- Macro trends in a shifting consumer consciousness – sustainable, natural and vegan are all very much ‘en vogue’, but are they here to stay?
- Looking outside of the beauty industry for game-changing cross-sector inspiration
Unilever Prestige Communications
Director & Global Head of Trend
John Frieda, Guhl & Biore
CUSTOMER INSIGHTS & SHOPPER BEHAVIOURS
09.45 Exploit Invaluable Consumer Insights & Uncover The Secrets Of Customer Buying Habits Today & Shifting Consumer Attitudes
- Tap into the deepest desires of the biggest driver in the cosmetic industry: the consumer! Exploit data, feedback and social listening to uncover buying motivators and shifting consumer attitudes – you may be surprised!
- How are consumers buying and where are they buying from? Really get to grips with your audience and target customers on the most effective platforms
- High-impact, in-store experiences: explore the hottest strategies for shelf-engagement, pop-ups and experiential areas to incentivise consumers to visit stores (and buy products!)
Global Consumer Market Insight Manager
09.45 Blend The Trends For Growth
Chief Commercial Officer
10.25 Dominate The Online Space! The Hottest Content & Tech & Winning Digital Advertising Strategies For Ultimate Brand Engagement & Ecommerce Success
- From attention-grabbing web pages to sales-inspiring content – which digital strategies are really driving ecommerce and digital return on investment this year?
- How are consumer needs reshaping the landscape of beauty? Explore the possibilities in perfecting the combination of online and in-store for high-performing engagement and sales strategies
- Drive consumer traffic to your page with expertly-placed digital advertising in a fast-moving, competitive beauty environment
- Pique consumer interest with hot content to create a stir in the market
- Delve into a world of possibilities with user-friendly apps and technological advances in AI, VR and near-field communications for boosted brand engagement and profit in 2018 and beyond
Managing Director - Multichannel Beauty Expert
10.45 Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
SOCIAL MEDIA & INFLUENCER STRATEGIES PANEL
11.15 Drive Brand-Engagement & ROI With Unstoppable Social Strategies, Live Video, Instagram Stories & Best-Fit, Authentic Influencer Campaigns
- Identify enviable influencers who will really sell your brand and products; the shift towards the ‘authentic voice’ and how can we optimise influencer posts and blogs to set trends and drive sales
- Don’t let changing algorithms on Instagram and Facebook hold you back in achieving brand visibility and product promotion; stay at the top of the feed and the top of your game
- From Instagram stories to Facebook Live, Snapchat to YouTube, how can we tap into video to best get exciting content and buying incentives straight onto your consumer’s radar?
- Harness social media platforms to really engage your consumers and own the social selling trend
Head of Corporate Communications & Media
Shiseido Group EMEA
Head of Marketing & Digital
Head of Brand Content & Social Media
Business Leader on Men Expert
Henkel Beauty Care Professional
New Business Account Manager
11.45 Captivate Consumers & Stand Out From The Crowd With Eye-Catching Content For Sky-High Brand Loyalty & Conversions
- Produce best-in-class, outstanding content that resonates with your target audience and sparks a buzz around your products to drive sales and consumer loyalty
- Style your social and webpage content to look incredible with top tips to achieve this in-house, design show stopping content across all your platforms for enhanced conversion – within budget!
- What content works best for which channels right now? Grab the attention of your consumer and build long-term brand loyalty and repeat purchasing habits
Head of Corporate
Communications & Media
Shiseido Group EMEA
12.05 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. Can you help beauty brands and retailers drive sales and win customers? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
QVC CASE STUDY
12.15 Selecting Top Brands & Selling On Air
Associate Beauty Buyer
12.30 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
INFORMAL PEER-TO-PEER DISCUSSIONS
13.10 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
A) Male Engagement/Gender Neutrality
Head of Sales
Bulldog Skincare For Men
C) Optimising Beauty Sales
Area Sales/Account Manager
B) Digital Strategies
13.55 Afternoon Chair's Opening Remarks
Group Director of Trading
Holland & Barrett International Limited
RETAILER PERSPECTIVES PANEL
13.45 Hear It First-Hand From The Retailers: Excel With Insights On In-Store & Online Product Selection & Stand-Out Marketing Strategies
- What do retailers really want from the products that stock their shelves and what have up-and- coming brands done to catch their attention?
- Discuss insights into upcoming ecommerce trends, online-only selling and exceptional, high-yielding online engagement and sales strategies
- How do online retailers differentiate in strategy and buying from in-store retailer giants and what shifts can we predict for the future?
- Promote your products in style with the rise of experiential areas, incentivise consumers to visit stores and explore how in-store experience can be built into an unstoppable, multi-channel strategy to optimise ROI
Senior Beauty Buyer
Junior Buyer – Beauty
Rituals Cosmetics UK & Ireland
Group Buying Director
Assistant Buyer – Beauty
14.15 From Natural To Superfoods; Explore The Hot & Not-So-Hot Ingredients For 2018 & Which Trends Are Here To Stay For Long- Term Financial Gains?
- From superfoods setting beauty trends to natural and ethical to the hottest colours of the year, which macro trends are here to stay?
- With consumers growing increasingly savvy about product ingredients, how can we effectively substantiate claims and communicate functional ingredients in a way that consumers can’t get enough of - for ultimate conversions?
- Leverage your product ingredients as a marketing weapon to really promote the benefits and drive buying decisions
Group Buying Director
PROFITABLE R&D PANEL - SPOT THE GAP IN THE MARKET
14.35 Identify New Product Development Opportunities, Capitalise On Gaps InThe Market & Fulfil Consumer Demands With Outstanding Product Design & Launch Execution
- Identify demand and potential gaps in the market, optimise product development and range and explore competitor R&D strategies
- Colour cosmetics, conceptual ingredients, consumer research and the hottest new ingredient and colour trends... what should brands really be drilling into right now to stay ahead of the game?
- From outstanding design, product formulation and ingredient use to launch timing, marketing and sales, streamline your product launch for unrelenting, unapologetic success
- Explore forward-thinking possibilities in online-only product releases and third-party manufacturers - risk or investment?
Head of Bath & Body Fragrance
The Body Shop
Global Technical Manager
European R&D Director
Church & DwightCo. Inc
15.05 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. Can you help beauty brands and retailers drive sales and win customers? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NATURAL & VEGAN SPOTLIGHT
15.35 From Niche Trends To Mass-Market, How Are Natural & Vegan Trends Changing The Face Of Product Development, Ingredient Selection & Consumer-Focused Marketing...& What’s Tipped To Come Next?
- Consumers are turning more and more to natural, organic, chemical-free, cruelty-free and green, but what can we expect for the future of natural, what will consumers expect and where exactly is the market?
- Top tips in alternative ingredient options for high- performance, long-lasting yet natural, consumer-satisfying formulas
- With the shift to vegan in both the beauty and food industry growing at such a rapid rate, stay on-trend and capitalise on this seemingly long-term shift
- With such a consumer focus on all things health, vegan and green, what consumer considerations will come next and what is tipped as the next big trend?
KMI Brands – Noughty
Product & Brand Director
KMI Brands – Noughty
15.55 Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
INTERNATIONAL TRENDS - INSPIRATION
16.25 Explore The Hottest International Trends & Navigate International Regulations To Maximise Reach, Expansion & Product Success
- From Asian trends to exotic ingredients and the boom in natural independents in the US – draw invaluable insights from international markets in ingredients, textures, packaging formats and product development
- Succeed in expanding internationally whilst meeting the expectations of a vast array of consumers and fulfilling legislative requirements across different countries
- How is globalisation affecting the online retailing world? How can emerging brands make a name for themselves, appeal to a diverse market and really maximise conversion?
Ethical Buyer – Colours
Lush UK & Europe
SUSTAINABLE ATTENTION-GRABBING PACKAGING
16.45 Profit From & Satisfy Consumer Demand With Environmentally-Friendly, Innovative & Appealing Packaging
- With such a shift towards natural and sustainability in consumer demands, how can we invest in environmentally-friendly, recyclable, biodegradable packaging that our customers (and the planet) will thank us for?
- Keep costs low and get ethical with reduced packaging, clean-labelling and exciting innovations in packaging and product success
- Does size really matter? With smaller bottles selling for more than the larger alternatives, what upcoming innovations in format, design and novel packaging will draw consumer attention both in-store and online?
- Stand out on the shelf at first glance with best-in-class product presentation to engage shoppers in-store and trigger purchases
Head of Sales
Bulldog Skincare For Men
17.05 Chair’s Closing Remarks
17.10 Official Close Of Conference
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly-confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in The Beauty Trends & Innovations Conference, please call +44 (0)203 479 2299 or email email@example.com.