13 Beauty Brands & Retailers Confirmed To Present At The Social Media In Beauty Day - More Speakers Than Ever Before! Exploit Instagram, Revamp Facebook, Maximise Social ROI, Inspire With Influencers & Engage With Compelling Content, Exciting Video & Tech Quick Wins To Drive Brand Engagement & Social Media Sales
09:00 Registration, Morning Coffee & Objective Setting
09:30 Chair's Opening Remarks
Former Chief Customer Officer
ULTIMATE CONSUMER ENGAGEMENT IN SOCIAL
09:40 Cultivate Outstanding Consumer Engagement Through Best-In-Class Social Strategies
- With leading consumer engagement on top of everyone’s list, which social content strategies work best, and what should we avoid?
- Exploit social as the ‘window to your brand’ to draw in new custom, expand your prospects and spark brand loyalty for heightened sales success
- How can personalisation drive engagement on social media? Is it worth the time and investment?
Digital Analytics Manager
INSPIRING INFLUENCER MARKETING
10:05 Transform Your Marketing Campaigns With Best-Fit, High-Impact, Authentic Brand Influencers Who Drive ROI & Excite Consumers
- What are the benefits of working with influencers and what gets the best consumer response
- Measure ROI and transform marketing campaigns with the use of influencers?
- With the rise of micro influencers and ‘authentic voice’ (fast overtaking) celebrity endorsements, which are the most relevant influencer partnerships and how can you develop exceptional influencer-brand relationships?
- Tips to drive trends and excite consumers with irresistible product advertisement through on-trend, appealing influencer collaboration
Head of Marketing, UK & Ireland
Henkel Beauty Care
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CASE STUDY
10:30 Social Media Content
Social & Content Manager
The Hut Group
10:55 Refreshment Break With Informal Networking & Group Icebreaker: What are the hot technological advances & tools in beauty social media?
11:25 The hottest on-trend brand influencers and the brands really reaping the rewards of influencer marketing discuss savvy strategies, best practice, the authentic voice and ruling the influencer scene – all within budget!
Senior Digital Manager
John Frieda UK
Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager
The Rodial Group
BEAUTY & BRAINS
11:55 Beauty & Brains: Using Tech & Trends to Win on Instagram
Beauty brands are killing it on Instagram. But as the space becomes increasingly competitive, and social editors’ roles get more complex and time consuming, it can be difficult to stay ahead of the pack without some help. Thomas Rankin, Co-Founder and CEO of leading visual marketing platform Dash Hudson, explains how beauty brands can leverage the power of emerging tech and personalized engagement trends to win on the industry’s favourite social channel.
Co-Founder & CEO
12.10 Captivate Consumers & Drive Exceptional Brand Engagement & Conversion Rates Through Compelling Content On Social Posts
- Mesmerise consumers and build content that drives exceptional brand reputation
- How can we better target our content to power sales?
- Don’t limit your brand! Tailor your social content to be as inclusive and effective as possible: explore strategies in expanding your consumer base with expertly-delivered, eye-catching content
Business Leader On Men Expert
12:35 Lunch For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
13:05 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
A) Social Media Sales
B) Gen Z vs. Millennials
C) Engaging Men
E) Hot Content Strategies
13:35 Conference Reconvenes
13:45 Reach Your Brand’s Full Potential On Instagram & Fully Utilise The Year’s Hottest Platform In Beauty Marketing For Elevated Consumer Engagement & Sales
- How are the leading brands taking advantage of this highly-effective engagement tool and overcoming algorithm changes for maximum impact?
- Leverage influencers and bloggers to gain a following on Instagram: drive sales to build a platform for both brand engagement and product sales
- Delve into the statistics behind your consumer reach, engagement and consumer interpretations of content for targeted, insightful campaigns
- Seize opportunities for optimised consumer engagement with Instagram stories - explore tips in design, style and delivery to stay at the forefront of the industry and your consumers’ minds
Assistant Digital Manager
14:15 From Brand Ambassadors To Paid Advertising, From Live To Social Insight, Take Your Facebook Strategies To The Next Level
- Ensure your brand is always in the consumer eye by working with changing algorithms for ultimate engagement, retention and success
- Expand your reach with Live videos that create a stir and resonate organically with your target
- What are the pros and cons of paid advertising on Facebook vs. organic; is the ROI worth the cost and which posts really work?
- Use research and draw insight into customers from social listening for targeted and enhanced results
Social Media Manager
14:45 Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
15.20 Cultural Diversity Across The Globe
International Social Media Specialist
The Body Shop
15.50 Video & Digital In Beauty
16.20 Chair’s Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly-confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in The Social Media In Beauty Day Conference, please call +44 (0)203 479 2299 or email email@example.com.